Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Domination and Superiority of Women - Torture and Suffering
#16
ChloeNight - BF'S Boss Won A Bet
[Image: wo4yii2w8z.mp4.0013.jpg] [Image: thumbs.jpg]

Hello! This is a new custom video. The story is this: my boyfriend and i are hanging out when he abruptly tells me that his boss is coming over because he lost a bet with him that involved sex with me as a condition. I scold him a bit, but i'm interrupted by the arrival of his boss. I'm hesitant to do anything with him at first, but am quickly won over by how handsome he is. Plus, it turns out he has a really big cock that he shows to me and before i know it i'm sucking him in front of my bf. It isn't much longer before i start talking dirty and comparing the two of them. I tell his boss that he's bigger than my boyfriend and that he can do whatever he wants with me. I use my dildo as his boss and i titty fuck myself and then let him have my pussy till he cums inside. I hope you like this solo role play fantasy xx

MP4 | 1368 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:17:41

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/4cd7877b3d8a6
Reply


Messages In This Thread
2026-09-04 - Keeping Distance - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 10:53 AM
Lina Roselina - Teasing Our Slave - by Black1982 - 10-08-2026, 11:03 AM
ChloeNight - BF'S Boss Won A Bet - by Black1982 - Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Lady Kara - After All Day Walking - by Black1982 - Yesterday, 02:30 PM
2026-10-09 - Fix Your Focus - by Black1982 - Yesterday, 05:30 PM
2026-10-09 - Spare Me Knot - by Black1982 - Yesterday, 07:30 PM
2026-10-09 - It's Easy To Edge - by Black1982 - Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)