Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mixed Scat Collection
#11
CassieScat - Holding in a Shart Explosion: The Recipe for Rank, Juicy Farting
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-vSkYj3DfCH.jpg][Image: CassieScat_-_Holding_in_a_Shart_Explosio...ng-_01.jpg]

I start on the toilet in a blue dress, I'm holding the camera up with hands trembling every so often as waves of shivers course through my body. I am holding in a VERY desperate wet farty blast of diarrhea. I can tell.

So how did we get here?

I go on to tell the story of everything I ate and drank that has contributed to this intense moment of desperate diarrhea in the toilet as I struggle more and more to keep my butthole clenched. I love to hold it. The waves of pleasure the holding and the final release give me are so intense.

Even as i sit on the toilet, I still drink some of my double espresso iced latte. That's not helping!

Finally I let of the very loud gassy explosion of shit into the bowl. I was so clenched that AFTER the diarrhea, I finally relax a little and pee LOL. Enjoy seeing the gross wipes of this truly disgusting-smelling slimy runny poop. And the flush!

MP4 | 504 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:09:45

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/2991b73449fe3/Cass...ng-_01.mp4
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mixed Scat Collection - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 10:57 AM
Lady Kitana - Hotel California - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 07:36 PM
Anja Black - Shitting Salad - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 07:50 PM
AliceTop - Shit in lace panties - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 08:03 PM
CassieScat - Holding in a Shart Explosion: The Recipe for Rank, Juicy Farting - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 08:22 PM
Sarathonson - shits and smokes - by Black1982 - 10-08-2026, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)