Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mixed Scat Collection
#8
Anja Black - Shitting Salad
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-NHzkHjYTB4x5.jpg][Image: Anja_Black_-_Shitting_Salad-_01.jpg]

Salad with shit and piss as a dressing.

Healthy food is eating your mistress's shit and drinking the piss.

And that's exactly what my slave does!

He gets a salad that I piss all over and I shit a little in it so that my slave can mix everything. And then he eats it. My shit.
I even play around with my ass and stick my finger in my ass so that my slave can lick it clean. I pour my piss glass into the salad so that he has to drink piss.

And I show you my hot asshole. You can even take a look inside.

I even have a little surprise for you. I put something in my wet pussy. The little ribbon that sticks out gets really wet, especially when I piss.

Do you want to see me, your mistress Ms. Anja Black, shit in the salad?

MP4 | 1.09 GB | 2560x1440 | 00:12:31

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/9a472d1ef090a/Anja...ad-_01.mov
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mixed Scat Collection - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 10:57 AM
Lady Kitana - Hotel California - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 07:36 PM
Anja Black - Shitting Salad - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 07:50 PM
AliceTop - Shit in lace panties - by Black1982 - 10-07-2026, 08:03 PM
Sarathonson - shits and smokes - by Black1982 - 10-08-2026, 06:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)