Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mixed Scat Collection
#11
CassieScat - Holding in a Shart Explosion: The Recipe for Rank, Juicy Farting
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-vSkYj3DfCH.jpg][Image: CassieScat_-_Holding_in_a_Shart_Explosio...ng-_01.jpg]

I start on the toilet in a blue dress, I'm holding the camera up with hands trembling every so often as waves of shivers course through my body. I am holding in a VERY desperate wet farty blast of diarrhea. I can tell.

So how did we get here?

I go on to tell the story of everything I ate and drank that has contributed to this intense moment of desperate diarrhea in the toilet as I struggle more and more to keep my butthole clenched. I love to hold it. The waves of pleasure the holding and the final release give me are so intense.

Even as i sit on the toilet, I still drink some of my double espresso iced latte. That's not helping!

Finally I let of the very loud gassy explosion of shit into the bowl. I was so clenched that AFTER the diarrhea, I finally relax a little and pee LOL. Enjoy seeing the gross wipes of this truly disgusting-smelling slimy runny poop. And the flush!

MP4 | 504 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:09:45

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/2991b73449fe3/Cass...ng-_01.mp4
Reply
#12
Sarathonson - shits and smokes
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-ZKwCdpMpeVU1bZEJ.jpg][Image: Sarathonson_-_shits_and_smokes-_01.jpg]

Sara just came back from trick or treating with her hot boyfriend. He made her so hot that takes out a cigarette and starts smoking. She moves her hand down to her pussy and starts playing with herself. Her boyfriend loves to watch her poop and pee. She releases a big load of poop followed by her sweet smelling pee. She puts her cigarette out on her pee. Finally she gives you a nice close up of her pussy and ass. Don't you wish you were her boyfriend.

MP4 | 584 MB | 1080x1920 | 00:06:43

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/1560f332477eb/Sara...es-_01.mp4
Reply
#13
LucyPuddles - Toilet Training a Bound Slave
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-UF5hLoOGk2I.jpg][Image: LucyPuddles_-_Toilet_Training_a_Bound_Slave-_01.jpg]

This slave didn't need to be handcuffed for this feeding. He's such a loser. I already knew he'd do anything I ask of him, even if it's humiliating for him to do it. He just wants to please me. I wanted to see this slave squirm, though. They always get a little more nervous when they are handcuffed. The feeling of a giant ass lowering towards your face ready to drop a turd creates such a realization of helplessness. The inevitability of it is heavy. Knowing you are powerless to stop what is already in motion shows on your face. That's what I love to see, and it is multiplied when the slave is bound.

I lowered myself over this loser's face, eager to make him my toilet and I released a shower of my piss all over his face and neck. He tries to keep up, and swallows a bit. I'm disappointed that he didn't catch more of it, so I spread my ass cheeks to let him get a view of my dirty hole that is about to ruin his day. He didn't catch this either, so I knew I'd have to push the issue. He struggled against me with every bite, but eventually swallowed half of the meal I fed him. I'll give him one more chance to get it right.

MP4 | 859 MB | 1440x1080 | 00:08:18

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/cf1c8417edd0e/Lucy...ve-_01.mov
Reply
#14
Kitty Skatt - First Time Human Toilet!
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-d4ftvEtCv7.jpg][Image: Kitty_Skatt_-_First_Time_Human_Toilet-_01.jpg]

Fuck, I really need to shit right now. Luckily there's a toilet here. I sit above your pipe drain and moan as I take a long warm piss down your throat. My asshole stretches wide to release the monstrous shit I have been keeping inside of me for days. My thick stinking poop is too wide for your drain so you clog. Annoyed I slap you and try to make you flush. Flush toilet, FLUSH! I use power as needed, cause I need you to be ready for the next girl.

MP4 | 997 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:11:34

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/62abf76923edf/Kitt...et-_01.mp4
Reply
#15
Amy_dirty00 - Warning: shit very close
[Image: Amy_dirty00_-_Warning_shit_very_close-_01.jpg] [Image: Amy_dirty00_-_Warning_shit_very_close-_01.jpg][Image: Amy_dirty00_-_Warning_shit_very_close-_01.jpg]

MP4 | 303 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:04:00

Download:
https://fboom.me/file/c775689b5c415/Amy_...se-_01.mp4
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)